Wednesday, May 31, 2006

ba ba ba ba ba, the joy of cola

I am addicted to Coke (A Cola). I'm not even kidding. Mary Beth wants to marry stuffed crust pizza, I want to marry a can of Coke. I'm addicted and admitting to your addiction is the first step right? And I know it is bad for you to drink too much Coke, I should definatley drink more water, but how about I just leave my Coke intake the same and drink more water? That'll work right? That is all I'm willing to give right now, maybe someday I will be super inspired to quite drinking Cokes, but I don't see that day coming anytime soon. :)

What else? Another Wednesday come and gone. It was alright. It was nice and cloudy today, I was really hoping we would get rain...the kind where it rains when the sun is out too. I love that so much. I know I've talked about it before, sorry.

I rediscovered the girls of Sex and the City this afternoon. It has been quite entertaining. I'm about to watch more of it. And probably more tomorrow. I need a snack. And a smoke (Carrie is rubbing off on me), although I know I will never need to smoke. Maybe I will go and drink a Coke too for good measure.

Watching: Sex and the City the complete third season

1 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

yeah i know, britney sang it...it was just the only thing that seemed fitting.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home