Wednesday, May 24, 2006

this time around

Wendesday is over. Okay, and it really wasn't too bad. :) Ummmm. I thought I had a bunch to say. but I'm over it I think. Here are a few things though: I think I may have taken too many painkillers...I am truly becoming lackidaysical (don't ask me how to actually spell that) and completely absent-minded and I'm kind of freaking out about it. So if your phone rings in the middle of the night, try and answer, it is me calling you because I'm ill. I really think I'm fine, I'm just freaked out about it a little, because if I actually did take two in 45 minutes I could be doing the technicolor yawn for hours. And that would suck. So far I feel fine though, we'll keep our fingers crossed. I really am losing my mind though, I need some sort of beeper on everything becuase I keep losing things like keys, my phone, my glasses, etc, etc. What has gotten into me? Who am I kidding, I've always been a little scatterbrained about the little stuff.

Tonight I drove around by myself for an hour and a half. Yes, a total waste of gas and with gas money, but I prayed nearly the entire time. And maybe it is weird for me to share something like my prayer life (even though I'm not really sharing much) via blog, but it just felt right. I don't know. I've needed a sounding board the past few days, I've got a lot going around in my little brain, completely new things, and I've not had a situation in which to share them, or really anyone to share with. I have plenty of people to share with via phone or email, but sometimes that just doesn't feel right. So I'm holding onto my stuff until further notice, or until that situation reveals itself. There is a lot moving around in there, stuff I'd like to suss out at some point, things I'm really really excited about too. Oh man, am I excited. Big lessons for me right now: patience and self-control.

It is summertime, and I love summertime. With all of me. It is much different from last year at this time though. I miss the companionship I had. I just love the comfort of friends I guess. As much as I love being alone and doing things by myself, I still love being around others. I hope that when I move I can get that at some point. I know it takes work, but if it isn't worth working for is it really worth it? I don't know. Feeling lonely has been a struggle for me the past few months anyways. I know I'm in a state of transition, but I'm used to being able to take care of myself (I don't know how else to say it) and I've felt in desperate need of support lately. Which is unnerving to someone like myself I suppose. I'm seeking something different though, needing someone to lean on a little or maybe I 'm needing someone who can lean on me a little as well? Interesting thought. Either way, it all seems to be going back to the giving and recieving. Anyways, I said more than I intended. Tomorrow is Thursday, and who doesn't love Thursdays? Next time I think I will talk about pet peeves. We talked about those at work yesterday and I heard some funny ones, so I will share them.

Watching: Rumor Has It

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosalyn said...

Jeebs do you have to work this weekend? Barker is going to be intown seeing cody and me you should come down for memorial day and hang with us..!
ps your vases are at my parents house sometime you can go and figure out which are yours and which are emily's ...we didnt' know!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home