Sunday, May 07, 2006

i'm in over my head

nice outside, yup.
super nice.
watching taped desperate housewives and grey's anatomy. (whew, i missed last week!)
rearranged my furniture yesterday and tried to severely clean.
the kitchen, "dining room," and living room are alright, buuuuut my room looks like a bomb went off.
yiiiiiiikes.
tomorrow is monday. whoo hoo.
i've gots stuff to do.
it seemed like nearly everything i heard today i could relate to some aspect of my life...you know like random songs, little cliche sayings...it feels like sometimes those things just click for some wierd reason.
aaaaaaand, i love me some baseball, but i doooo like the gatorade commerical that uses "take me out to the ballgame" for soccer; tagline "the new ballgame."
ummmm, what else?
not much.
i've worked through some stuff, that's good.
still have some things to work on, and that's okay too.
11 freaking days, that's awesome.
i feel like i have a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks.
i sure hope so at least.
life is developing at a dizzying pace. well sort of. but i think i'm always dizzy.
if i can keep this attitude life will be great.
but like it says, i'm in way over my head, and i know it.
although honestly, i kind of like it that way.
i like a little silly, and thats how being in over my head makes me feel.
i've had some weird stuff go through my head.
but thats okay.
i had one of those funny experiences when people are asking you questions that you really don't want to answer, and you feel totally shady giving the answers you give......ha. so weird, i just tried to skirt around the subject as much as possible.
i also think reactions are funny. i've gotten some reactions lately that have been completely unexpected. the kind that make you say "........" or something like that. that doesn't make much sense. sorry.
hmmm. yup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home