Monday, March 27, 2006

oh-oh, nobody knows it

I would like to share the joy of Chicken Little. I am laughing out loud, and hard. Which is awesome. I feel a little silly for a) renting a kids' movie b)watching it alone and laughing out loud through the majority of it. But it is great. GREAT. I totally needed this today.

I'm strung out on emotions. Seriously. Which is fine. I had a good morning, totally excited about everything, I stayed busy today, I was happy, then I got tired and bored, then I got weirded out (see post below--a bit overdramatic, but it was funny) and laughed lonely and grumpy, then I had to go to GRE Prep and got super bored and annoyed with people asking questions like "So when exactly is the last class session?" (When we signed up we were informed it was a six week class, every Monday, and last week was week one...so doesn't that mean we could just use a calendar?) So then I called 4 people and no one answered, then I lost my phone and my house keys, sat in my car and screamed, and then dance and then I rented Chicken Little. Now I was so inspired to rent CL because Friday night when we rented more "sophisticated" entertainment, they were playing CL over the TVs, and I couldn't stop laughing, but they were all out, so I went back today. This is so great. You've got to watch this with me.

Then I talked to a friend who helped me work through the fact that I feel like I'm sucking at life right now, not all the time, but enough to bother me. And then I recovered. Okay, so today has been a whirlwind. But I am back to "normal" or whatever.

"Those are your parents?? And they brought the Galactic Armada??"

Watching: Chicken Little

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home