Friday, March 24, 2006

take it easy

Today at work we cleaned. And cleaned, and cleaned. I had the worst headache when I got home from inhaling chemicals like Pine-Sol, Zep 40, Lysol toilet cleaner and Clorox bathroom cleaner. Oh and floor wax. I'm not kidding. People think this working at a flower shop/event center is a flashy gig, no way Jose, it is manual labor. I'm beat.

Tonight I watched The Constant Gardner. Wow. Really good. I'd been wanting to see it, and just hadn't rented it yet. I recommend it. I mean it is intense, but very good. Though the story is fictional (it was actually a novel first) it raises some important questions--such as the fact that there are thousands and thousands of people who are in need of help, so when we see one or two that we can is it useless? Do we take the attitude that there are just too many in need so we just can't make a difference or do we help even just a single person when given the opportunity? Interesting to see how that comes into play in the storyline and the driving force behind it.

Chuck Norris is currently promoting the Total Gym on the TV Guide channel. Oh Chuck. This is where I won't insert a Chuck Norris joke becuase it seems those have been flying around more lately and so you've probably heard them all.

Anyways, I think I'm going to rearrange some furniture. I have that loveseat temporarily living in my apartment and I just want to be able to chill on it. It will be gone in a few weeks, so I might as well use it even thought I've already got one. Ummmm, I think thats it. Everybody's working for the weekend, yet it looks like I'll be working during the weekend. That is okay though, I will stay occupied, and that will be good. Wondered about you today. Don't know why. Eh.

I hope we are all keeping up with the Madness. Some last minute wins last night leave us with eight. I'm not going to lie, I was disappointed with the Duke loss. What can you do though? I guess we'll all be watching to see if Texas can pull it off. And Memphis! Look at you. It should be good.

Maybe this will be more interesting tomorrow. Oh yeah, I dropped a can of Coke on my foot earlier this evening. Ouch. BIG ouch. I'm pretty sure I have a bruise.

Watching: The Constant Gardner (duh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home