Sunday, March 26, 2006

but you better hurry cause its going fast

So my weekend. Fairly quiet, but that was fairly nice. I just worked on Saturday and went to church this morning and took it pretty slow today, which is good becuase the wind was going pretty fast.

I started reading and am nearly finished with he's just not that into you. And right now I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a heat stroke. It is super hot in my house, maybe becuase I have the computer in my lap. Back to the book. I think it says some good things, but I think there is good in retaining the idea that there really aren't such easily defined black and white rules to things like this. But I think I am getting that it is more about women realizing their potential and the principles of not making excuses for guys that just really aren't that interested. So yeah, eh. Some of it is dead obvious and some really funny, but some interesting ideas if nothing else. Knowing that I have been actively involved in some of those "hes not that into you..." situations it is interesting. I'm not going to swear by this book or anything, but I do actually think I will look at some things differently. Maybe. Who knows. Eh.

I should totally be in bed right now, tomorrow I'm working at school. Should be interesting and maybe a little busy. Alright, thats all for now.

I'm over it.

Reading: He's Just Not That Into You-Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home