Thursday, March 23, 2006

with a little come on, come on

another day another dime. or two.
things have been good for me i think, i don't know why, maybe it is that i have a better attitude towards life in general.
i have at least been satisfied with the day to day. it has been a long time since that has happened.
there are things i think i want to say to you, and things i think i want to share, but i'm not for sure, and i'm not sure you are either.
i don't know what to think of you, but i'm okay with all of this again. which is bothersome.
i'm a little apprehensive about being okay with all of this again, i just don't want it to be yucky, i don't like that, and i hope you don't either.
i want to know the "deal," i want to know exactly where i stand. but it is okay, you don't have to tell me right now.
i don't know what you want to say to me, or what you want to share, or what you want; i won't have expectations if you won't, let's just keep going okay?
i need (or maybe want) to get something out of my system. i know exactly what it is, but i don't know why i feel the need (or want) after all that has happened.
if you ask me what it is, i will tell you, then maybe everything will be totally "normal," no matter what happens or doesn't happen.
though i know from circumstance that some things disappoint me.
but i like where we are at anyways, don't get me wrong. please.
thanks for whatever it is you are doing even though i don't totally understand. that is probably the way it should be. lets just not understand.
yeeeeaaaahhhh.
this is the way it should have been before, then maybe it wouldn't have been the way it was.
but thats okay too.
let's dance. yeah you heard me.
not being able to get enough would be great, thats a fun feeling.
then things will be happy, so happy.
thanks.

i'm done being vague now, those are just my thoughts in the order that they came out of my head, i'm not even sure i know what it is all about. say another little prayer for me please, and i will do the same. it works well that way i think. give me conviction. it'll be less vague next time. i need some time with eyes unopened, but i have to fold some laundry first.

Listening: Monkey Business-Black-Eyed Peas (yeah thats right, i'm throwing myself a dance party, you should be here. sweet.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home