Wednesday, March 22, 2006

pack it up, pack it in

Well I went on a cleaning tirade this evening for about two hours, and it was refreshing actually. I'm no where near finished though, which is disheartening, but I've got all weekend I suppose. I needed to clean for a few reasons. 1) my house was a mess, 2) another loveseat will temporarily call my apartment home beginning tomorrow and I had to rearrange a few things. Not that I don't already have too much furniture, but it will be ridiculous tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it will reside next to the kitchen table which is now up against the wall, becuase that is about the only place it might fit and I had to move the already present loveseat more into the "living area" so that there is a bigger walk way. So we'll see. It will be fun to have another place to sit, or nap.

Um, as for anything else, I don't know. It has been cold, goodness. Have you ever noticed how it is perfectly acceptable for person A to ask you a specific question, but if person B or C asks you the same one it might irritate you? Not becuase you were asked the question multiple times, but becuase of the person doing the asking? Maybe its just me. Maybe its just my weirdo mood today. Eh. What can you do?

Interesting developments. Or no developments.
Sweet smiles and sweet thoughts.
Wednesdays are good again.
New OC tomorrow.
Yay.

My house will be spotless in no time, just you wait and see.

1 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

a loveseat from the arrangement, and it will be little sister bass' pretty soon. and you know, i sure hope it means more love in my apartment. talk about awesome. one loveseat isn't enough, i want double the love.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home