Tuesday, March 14, 2006

sweet dreams to moonbeams find you

I have bangs. Not like I didn't have them before, becuase I did, but those were bangs, these are BANGS. You've probably already figured out that I got a haircut. Since it had been 3.5 months since my last one she had to cut off a bit on the ends (a bit meaning more than just a little). Then I have these bangs. It is different to say the very least, and the whole thing feels a bit Twiggy-ish or something. But Twiggy was totally awesome so thats okay. My mom said "shaggy." So there you go. It is new and different, and easy to fix. Works for me.

I'm at my parents' and its pretty good to be here. Just did some running around today, golf tomorrow with the dad, then to Lubbock in the afternoon until Thursday sometime...then who knows. Austin? Abilene? Timbuktu? The possibilities are endless. Sort of. I hardly packed any "cold weather" clothes and it is cold here. Go figure.

The wildfires here are bad. Well not HERE as in Andrews, but here as in West Texas and the Panhandle. There are about 5 towns that evacuated last week and authorities still aren't letting them go back. Apparently last week the electricity went out at our house because one of the fires blew a transformer or something. I didn't realize they were a) that close, b) so severe still. Scary.

My little sister is dealing with prom date crisis. It isn't that she doesn't have one it is just that she has a couple of invitations and isn't sure how to go about the whole thing. I think we got it figured out. Prom is made such a big deal, or maybe it is just the suburban myth factor. Then you go to college. Either way I laughed to myself and remembered how "stressful" it was. I had another funny high school flashback, but I'll share that another time, becuase it would make this really long.

We are t-minus 7 days to my first filling appointment at the dentist. I feel like such a wuss.

Watching: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home