Thursday, March 09, 2006

one way or another

This will be short. I want to go to bed I think. I want to go to bed because I'm tired of sitting here. I didn't go to March of the Penguins, I couldn't find anyone to go with me and I wasn't secure enough to go alone. I've gone to other things alone, but I didn't want to be brave today.

Come on courage, help me to be shy.

I worked at The Arrangement today. It was busy, people in and out. Seemed like a lot of people bought baby gifts today. It is springtime, I guess there is something in the air, or there was 7 months ago. So tomorrow Spring Break starts, SPRING BREAK, WHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! I'm done. I really have no plans, but that makes sense seeing as how I technically am no longer a part of the world of academia defined by semesters and holiday breaks, though I'm not sure I'll ever outgrow that mentality. Ha. Lite Brite was probably one of the coolest toys ever. I remember the inevitable buring plastic smell. Takes me back to my childhood. Awesome. Back to "Spring Break": looks like I'm staying here through the weekend, then possibly going to the homestead for the first part of the week to play some golf y visitar la familia (excuse my POOR conjugation), then quite possibly moving in the direction of Austin to catch some SXSW. Maybe, possibly--I would really like to get out of town. I would like to find someone to ride in the car with me. Any takers? It is always good to have someone to sing and dance with in the car. Come on, you know you want to.

I pretty much love teddy bears. I just want to be your teddy bear.

Speaking of toys, I could use some old school Nintendo (Linds!). That would pretty much rock my world, maybe just some good Mario Bros. (I hope you are all making Nintendo noises.....bawlllliiinnng, ba da da dada DA) or Duck Hunt. Maybe I will start looking for one of those so I can have all that fun at my own house.

Okay, I'm done. I don't want to get into it tonight. Let's just keep it like this. Yeeeeeaaaah. Although, please inform me of the terms. Eskimo kisses.

Watching: I love toys ( and loving it....yeah like you hadn't figured that out already)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosalyn said...

Jennifer you can come to Austin..I'm just chilling all day by myself...Jen and Erika have to work during the day and a lay out buddy would be nice! just a thought!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Rosalyn said...

Jeebs the beginning of the week would be best for me...Cody is coming in the last part of the week and hp and i have to do wedding stuff so once you've checked your schedule let me know!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home