Friday, June 02, 2006

lets fly away

It seems like I have read/heard several things today that have made me go "what..." and then laugh hysterically. I love things like that. Things so totally random. Well and then some of the other things were so incredibly below the belt/cynical that you just have to laugh at the irony and remember that laughing is awesome. Oh man.

I put a faux finish on the men's bathroom at work today. So basically I spent all day in the bathroom with incredibly strong smelling paint. It didn't smell normal, it was like paint on steroids. I'm cheery. 16 days until my birthday. Although it is not a big exciting number or anything, but it is a birthday, and it is fun to be excited about birthdays, it makes me feel like a little kid. I am sharing with dads all over the world this year.

Here is something to look into: "King of blue eyed soul meets chairman of the board." That is the tagline for "Bolton Swings Sinatra" a new CD by Michael Bolton. I'm not joking either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home