Thursday, December 29, 2005

all the colors mix together

Day 7 at my parents' house. Nothing is new, nothing is old, everything just is. I will be heading back to Abilene either tomorrow or Saturday, though I have a rather bleak outlook at this point. Which is odd becuase a few hours ago I was singing "No big deal, I'm a big girl, I can handle it," tune. Now I'm singing a different verse that goes "Woe is me, I'll be all alone, I'm probably spending New Year's alone watching a movie; what will I do for 3 months by myself??" Granted I won't be completely by myself for 3 months, there will be one of my "freshman year best friends" left. I guess I need to strike out and find some new buddies, or at least continue building something with buddies I started building with last semester. This would be the point when someone tells me to "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it." I'm dealing, I swear.

If you asked me to describe my emotions to you right now I don't think I could. They are just all jumbled and weird and they give me a headache behind my eyes. I'm usually not this whiny, I promise, it is just the weather, and I will be over it soon. I just need out, you know. This city's made us crazy and we must get out. I pray for patience.

I think I'm going to Austin Jan. 6-10. I'm looking forward to it. I love it there. It is such a fun city, I'm going to a few shows at Emo's on Saturday night, hopefully hear some great new music, I can't wait. Just what I need. Those are really the only plans I have, oh and to eat at Matt's El Rancho to get Bob Armstrong dip, and also to go to the Drag and visit Urban, Texadelphia and get a pink lemonade Tyler's shirt And of course I will be venturing to Barton Creek and the Arboretum for some serious browsing, heaven (and my bank account) knows I don't need to do any buying. But looking is just as fun. Hopefully I will come back to Abilene on the 10th with a new found glory, ready to start this part-time temporary job. Killer.

I read my 2006 horoscope online tonight. It was generally upbeat. I always think horoscopes are funny, becuase you can read whatever you want into them, especially if you are at the dentist and you pick up one from last month, and you are like "Oh my gosh, that totally happened! Remember on the 15th?? It was totally Venus in my sign that made my relationships rocky, but as Water sign I pulled through and focused on Mars entering my orbit on the 20th." So anyways, that was the funniest thing I have done today, I checked my general overview, my romantic overview, my career overview and found a few zodiac love matches. Any Leos or Aquarius out there? (here is where you sing "Age of Aquarius"). On that note, I will break for the night, gone to watch either The Incredibles, which I adore, or The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, which I haven't seen. I hope your planetary stars align.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosalyn said...

Jeebs I will be moving in next weekend the 7th Camille will be bringing down my stuff we should hook up! ro

9:55 PM  
Blogger Rosalyn said...

Jeebs, my post aren't working...anyway..camille and I will both be in austin next weekend moving me in...lets hook up! ro

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home