Saturday, June 03, 2006

somewhere only we know

For dinner I had pizza. Now I am sick. But I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow. I worked today and took a random mid-evening nap and have watched about 3 movies on TV since then. Tomorrow I'm cleaning my house, like it has been never been cleaned before, or at least like it has never been cleaned in the past 3 weeks. I was going to last night, but I ended up staying up too late talking with a friend. But that is okay. There is tomorrow for the cleaning.

So. I've been writing play-by-play posts. Hopefully they have been nothing but pleasure for those of you who tire of the other kind. For the first time, well ever, I'm tired of writing. Talk with me? Please?

Things are going along fine. Recently there has been a hiccup or two, but its going to be okay... I think it will be settled better in a few days. I would like it to at least. I've not been over-thinking in the least (be proud for me). Some things are clear, some things are still a bit cloudy, but isn't that the way it always is? But suprisingly I think I know. :) Unusual huh? Take note, it may not happen again for awhile. ha.

The funniest things can happen in the quiet times, but is it in those quiet times that we really are being true? Those quiet times when nothing else seems to matter, it is only before/after the quiet time that we are reminded of everything else. So which is the truer...the quiet or the before/after the quiet? At least that is how it seems anyways. Ah yes, but it seems to be all about the search for truth, ja know?

Something I was reminded of today at work, it is all about perspective. Oh that and I learned that one of the largest gun distributers in the nation operates here in Abilene, though apparently not that many people know of the place, its an unmarked building or something like that. So clandestine. I'm pretty sure he's banking, either way...it sure seemed that way at least.

Everyone MUST see the pop and lock pepto bismol commercial. It is the best I've seen yet.

I've been cheery for awhile now. Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home