Thursday, September 07, 2006

just the same as the last time

I feel like I got things done at work today, which was nice. Sometimes I am working and I feel like I'm just a hamster running on a wheel, but on days like today, I really like coming away from work feeling like I've accomplished something. In my job it always sees there is something hanging over your head. Projects seem to always be "open," at least none of mine have been closed yet, but I'm close on a few. Very close.

Tomorrow is Friday, the end of the week, and I like that. I like short weeks, or maybe I just like the weekends. Maybe a little bit of both. I refuse to be unproductive this weekend, it is going to be awesome. Slightly boring you might ask, okay, maybe a little, BUT don't worry, my home and I will feel great because of it. Get ready.

So this one time today I had this funny realization, and I was like "Oh man, not again." :) But it is okay, it is something that feels so completely unreachable, that it probably doesn't even matter. Okay, so maybe not unreachable, but possibly unrealistic. Yeah, unreachable isn't accurate, that makes me seem inadequate, and I don't feel that way; it is just slightly unrealistic right now. Maybe ever. I don't really know. This is my attempt at just putting faith somewhere other than in myself and letting love ride, if you will. It is slightly amusing I guess, it is something I hadn't thought of ever considering. And it is probably one of those things that will pass, I'm actually not sure what I'll do if it doesn't. Just something to think or not thing about really. This was vague, sorry, just let your imagination run wild.

I miss things, again. But it is okay, what can you do? Especially if things don't miss you back. And things can't always miss you back anyways.

Listening: Agaetis Byrjun, Sigur Ros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home