Tuesday, August 15, 2006

whatcha wanna do?

i'm really really grumpy. grumpy beyond compare. and a little bummed out about some things. how is it that i've been here less than six weeks and I'm already itching? i don't understand, will someone please explain? since i'm grumpy i've decided to make a list of things i like in order to make myself feel less grumpy. then i'm giving up on tuesday and going to bed. i wish i was in bed already.

things i like: (part 3 i think)
thunderstorms
funny kids
big big hugs
my teddy bear
chapstick
yummy perfume
puppies
cuddling
hot showers
smiling
naps
kisses on my forhead and nose
wearing skirts
not feeling weird
baseball season
bests
funny circumstances
pillows
jokes
hot tea
swimming
sunday afternoon movies with you
funny dreams

time for bed. i'm missing things right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Price said...

Sunday afternoon movies with me?? Sweet. I was thinking Empire Records. It's been a long time since I've seen Tommy Boy or Billy Madison too. Wait, you're coming to Austin this Sunday?

7:27 AM  
Blogger Kylie said...

austin? what? only if the price is right. don't worry. grumpy is the new black. seems i've been high fashion way longer than anyone else. keep the change, you filthy animal.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home