Monday, August 28, 2006

headphones hurt my head

I went to Walgreen's at lunch and bought some little headphones to leave here at work. They are hurting my ears. Maybe I just didn't put them in right. I don't know, I think my ear holes are too small for these things. They really hurt! This is ridiculous.

Kylie and I were talking the other day and recognized the fact that we have a "finals week" every month. That week is this week. We are in the throes of finals week and I'm already ready to jump off a cliff. I got really bogged down last week with a couple of projects and will be scrambling this week. I've made some serious progress toda though; after work, and two hours of dance I will do home eat a sandwich or make a hot dog with ketchup and work for two more hours then go to bed. That is my goal anyways. I think doing that will make me feel better tomorrow about where I'm at with my word count.

Enough of that boring stuff...oh wait, I'm just kind of boring. Ha. I apparently couldn't get enough sleep this past weekend. No matter when I went to sleep, I ended up sleeping a solid 12 hours and am still exhausted today. I am a little concerned that I am getting sick. My allergies are going crazy and my throat has been killing me the past few days. I hope I feel better tomorrow. I've already had mono (and have had the opportunity to get it again several times), so I don't think that is the problem. I don't know what the problem is. I want to start running again, that will probably help me feel better too, but I don't have time this week--at least not these first few days.

It is 3:30 p.m. and I'm yawning like crazy. Good grief. Today is first day of classes at ACU. Ahhh, Opening Chapel. Always such a sight. I know this sounds funny, but I've been missing Abilene things/people the past few days. I think about things or people and I get a little sentimental. To all those people/things: I miss you.

I have experienced new levels of flakey from people since I've moved here. But it is probably for the better.

My eyes are totally drooping right now, I'm going to have to get up and walk around.

Oh yeah, I will be running away soon, just in case you were wondering. Not sure when, not sure to where, and it all may be a little more planned out rather than spontaneous, but I will run away for a few days and it will be an adventure.

Listening: In the Reins, Calexico/Iron & Wine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home