Wednesday, September 06, 2006

london fog

The Oklahoma weather has improved considerably throughout the past two weeks. There will still be some days that are out of control hot, but for the most part it has been around 85 and sunny. I like it. It makes me wish there was a window in my office though.

Yesterday was Tuesday, but it sure felt like a Monday. I started feeling super bad at work so I left at 3 and went home. I don't know what is wrong with me. I guess it is my allergies. I went home and slept for a little bit then went to the store and was in bed again before too long. I tried Tylenol p.m. to get rid of my headache and help me sleep, and it helped a lot, but I feel a bit groggy this morning. My head is just heavy and my eyes feel weighted down. Hopefully I'll snap out of it before lunch. Ha. I already feel better than I did yesterday though, so that is good.

At our staff meeting yesterday we took a field trip to Sonic. But we had to wear the shoes of the person who was sitting to the left of us in staff meeting. It was pretty funny, a little cheesy, but an overall fun motivational type thing. The activity wasn't supposed to symbolize walking in the shoes of one of our peers at Tate, but walking in the shoes of one of our authors. If my head wasn't so fuzzy, therefore making typing a little difficult, I would go into it, but just not right now.

Bleh. My toes are freezing right now. Ummm, okay I don't have anything else to share. I'm coming out of my fog so that means I need to work. I wish I had something sort of exciting to share, but I've got nothing thus far. Maybe later today something super cool will happen.

Listening: Further Seems Forever, The Moon is Down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home