Saturday, September 09, 2006

oh, the places you (or i) will go

Saturday night, 11:00 p.m. and I am writing a blog. Cool. :) Today was a good Saturday. Didn't do a whole, whole bunch, but that can be nice. I helped Kylie out with a bridal shower this morning, then came home and went back to sleep for a few, okay maybe three hours. Whoops. Then I went to Kylie's and we watched ridiculous episodes of Next, the UT/OSU game, ate spaghetti-o's and did some work.

What a day. I just got home and made myself a to-do list for tomorrow. The to-do list can have a fascinating presence in my life. Without it, I function okay, but with it, I function a heck of a lot better. The sad part is, I have to also put time goals on each task in order to keep myself in line. This self-imposed schedule really does help me get things done. If I'm feeling really ambitious I'll even put time restrictions on meals, showering, or random tasks like paying bills or going to the store. Scary, yes, but you should see my list for tomorrow. It is a little over-whelming, so I'm going to start some of it this evening.

Errrrg, I guess that's all I have to share. I had some crrrraaaaazy dreams during that nap today. They were pretty funny. I need to vacuum.

Watching: Can't Hardly Wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home