Thursday, February 23, 2006

if you want it, here it is, come and get it

Today is a rainy day! But it is actually pretty nice. I'm in a happy mood and that is lovely. Work is quiet, quiet, quiet, but that is okay too. Tomorrow is Friday and that is good. I have no idea what I am doing for the weekend. A percussion ensemble is performing on campus tomorrow night and I was thinking I might go to that, you know Johnny Cash says to get rhythm when you get the blues. I don't particularly have the blues, but I always like rhythm and it will get me out of the house, even if I am going alone.

What else? Not much today. I have that thing again today that I was talking about yesterday, where you just want to blurt something out. Ha. But don't worry, I haven't done it. Maybe later. Maybe not. Maybe I will say it. Maybe I don't have to.

I read my blog from yesterday and laughed about the Grey's Anatomy part. Thinking about kisses is funny and silly and can sometimes make you want it again, or sometimes make you not want it again. Ha! Kissing is one of those things I guess you don't think about too much until it happens, then you can't stop thinking about it, then when you are dating someone it can become like a habit and don't think about it like it is a big deal. You know what I mean? Oh goodness. So kiss someone today if you can and think about how silly and great and awkward it is. Then when someone asks you if you remember the last time you gave/got a kiss you will remember in extreme detail. Ha. I am giggling like a schoolgirl while I write this (at work nonetheless). I am ridiculous, but I don't mind, I hope you don't either. I would talk about it more, but I don't kiss and tell. Well okay, so I did this once, and it turned out really really badly becuase then it started this awful mix-up and made things uber weird and I am the one who ended up getting her feelings hurt--go figure. Have a moment today where you see someone and want to say to them "Is it bad that I really want to kiss you right now?" It will be funny, don't worry; I'm not telling you to necessarily act on it, but maybe it will make you giggle. Just revel in the silliness and beauty and innocence of it. It is kind of nice just to think about it that way. I don't mean go around laying your lips on just anyone or being like out of control lusty--not like that. I think you all know what I mean so I will stop trying to explain myself so much. There is something about that kind of thing that makes you a little shy again. I think you all know what I mean again here, just that schoolyard kind of thing, and it is just fun and silly and nice or something. You know what I mean, when you stomach drops when someone touches your face and kisses you good. Yeaaaahhhh.

Anyways, that was totally random. I will try it too though and see if it makes me feel silly! Ha. I'm glad I'm in a good mood today, its lovely.

I need to look for a job. Eek. Real world here I come. I got so incredibly doomsday about the real world yesterday that it wasn't even funny. But today I feel sort of excited about it I think. Okay, I'm going to do some work or something.

I sang loud to the Beatles today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home