Tuesday, February 21, 2006

i've had my run

I worked at the Arrangemnet today and the whole day we listened to the Micheal Buble "It's time" album. When I walked in this morning the song "Home" was playing. To me it is sad and happy at the same time. But the whole thing was just weird because one of the hosts at Sing Song sang that and it made me cry...both times I saw it performed!! I know, I know. But it was just weird. It caught me off guard.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. Oh Wednesday, what am I going to do with you? Buck up I guess. Mize is leaving tomorrow, which will be sad. We watched Elizabethtown last night and it brought back a lot of memories for me. Memories of the first time I saw it at the movie theatre in October and everything that was going on with me then. I felt so weird. There were things in that movie that I guess I tried to relate to or maybe that I just placed significance on. Weird how we do that. Now with those things, I know what significance I put there and its not the same becuase things have changed, things have been said, things have been done, etc. I don't know. My brain is kind of tired. Maybe I will say more later.

I'm just too far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home