Wednesday, March 29, 2006

didn't i, didn't i, didn't i

Okay, so yes I have been slightly obsessed with Chicken Little, but it has made me want to a) dance, b) do karaoke, c) have a pet baby duck or chicken. Other than that, I enjoy cinnamon chips from Bueno even though they are a bit chintzy sometimes, and I got some of them today with Andrea. Then there was this frozen pasta primavera, I'd never had it before, but I'm convinced I need to go to the store to get some, it was great. Erg, but I'm hungry now. Today was a Wednesday, but I'm over it. I really need to figure out how to get pictures on this thing. Tomorrow is Thursday, then there is Friday. I'm afraid work on Friday will be boring, I think I'm alone all day. It is usually too quiet when that happens, but I'll muddle through. Ju know? Less than 2 months until Camille gets married, awesome. It will be so fun. Where has the time gone, I kind of feel like I have missed something. Probably, I'm always too busy worrying about something else. I'll work on that.

Watching: CSI: Las Vegas--probably one of the weirdest ones I've seen....murder at a "plushies" convention, where people dress in animal costumes, think college mascots. Serioulsy funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

easter bunny costumes are all creepy, i've never seen a cute easter bunny, they all look strung out. probably the way coop is going to look in a few episodes.

40 days, if noah could do it, so can i.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home