Saturday, June 10, 2006

i think you're crazy, just like me

Day 3

Just as uneventful as yesterday. Except I let myself sleep in as long as I wanted. Which was quite nice. Now I am drowning myself in water because I think I have drank too much Coke today and not enough water and it has made me feel ew. I haven't set off the alarm yet, and last night was less scary than the night before. But still a little weird. I had to force myself to roll over facing away from the door to the bedroom and just close my eyes. I think I am secretly worried that someone is going to break through the skylights in the living room and rappell down and steal me or take all the furniture or something. Hahaha.

Yesterday I was at the ATM machine, as I was pulling away the guys in the car behind me cat-called me. I thought "you can't even see my face you weirdo, all you can see is sunglass and my hand as I reach for my receipt. you've got to be kidding me." It was funny though, I laughed out loud.

I took a jacuzzi bath tonight after I ate pizza and watched Runaway Jury, which was fun. I'm not sure what I will do tomorrow. I went to the mall today, and usually I love the mall, any mall really, but today I walked around the entire thing in less than half an hour and was totally bored of it. What is wrong with me??? Ha, kidding. But really, I never get bored of the mall. I guess I just know I don't need anything so I would feel completely guilty about buying anything.

Daily fact: 98 degrees was only the second all white group to be signed by Motown Records, after they were signed, Motown moved them to Harlem where they were instrucuted to join a church choir in order to increase their soul.

do you ever think that you might be searching for something you already have? just something for anyone/everyone to consider I suppose.

1 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

not necessarily rhetorical, i like feedback. and i'm glad i'm not the only one who would say yes.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home