Friday, June 09, 2006

i'm awake, you're still sleeping

Day 2:

Well, besides being decidedly more uneventful than day 1, day 2 was fine. I got up unusually early for me but then proceeded to move my lazy self from my giant bed to a cush chair in th living room where I binged on Making the Band 2. Which did absolutely nothing for the way I felt, making me feel more lazy, watching these girls dance their butts off for hours at a time. I was completely jealous, and have fully decided to rekindle my passion for dance ASAP. Are you with me? If not, you should be, it is awesome. I would do a little sequence for you, but you can't see me, so you will just have to imagine it and love it, and live with the knowledge that next time we are together we will dance ourselves into a frenzy.

Though I was in a good chair today, my favorite chair in the whole world, unfortunately (?), does not face the TV. I was tempted to move it today. It is one of those chair and halfs that are perfect for just about everything. I love them so much, and this one is just great. Instead one of the cats (the friendly one) slept in it all day. But at least he kept me company sort of, even though he was comatose. All but one of the others run away from me--seriously! Am I that scary?? I don't think so. They are just wusses. I'm totally an animal person too and I'm getting rejected. It is tough on a girl.

What else? I was only borderline disappointed (but more annoyed) about a job thing today. It is dumb to the point that I'm not sure I care to explain it becuase it just annoys me more than anything. And the friendly cat just turned his back on me and is sleeping facing the wall. Really, am I that unbearable? Haha.

I was scared silly last night, so I stayed up super late reading. I couldn't bring myself to sleep. Even though I was locked in the house and totally secure, I managed to freak myself out. I'm one of those people who will sit in a room and plan my escape route with different catostrophic scenarios in mind. And I also add up the numbers in street addresses to equal a single digit. There I confessed! My two obsessive compulsive tendancies. Please love me anyways? But I think tonight will be better. I'm super tired (from staying up so late last night I assume) so that should help. Tomorrow is Saturday, I don't know what I will do. Probably a lot of the same, but I may go wander around Kingsgate shopping center, it is a fun one, or maybe go to the mall? But there will be zillions of people at the mall tomorrow and I'm not sure I want to deal with it, so I might save that for Sunday afternoon and/or Monday.

Watching: Wedding Crashers

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

oh jen i love you!- ill admit to planning my escape/best place to hide plan if someone breaks in, but i'll have to say never tried the street sign thing- ill have to try haha

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home