Monday, June 05, 2006

little heartbreaker

Yesterday and today have been weird. Those kinds of days that are really cool, then something hits you and turns it all upside down, then it is better again. That is why they have been weird. Like I said in a previous blog, the little hiccups should be straightened out soon enough.

I got to eat lunch with Becca yesterday when she stopped here on her way to Austin. That was fun as always. I have drank so much water today, I feel water-logged. But water is good for you, so I guess it is okay. I should drink more water every day anyways. I had another Sex and the City marathon yesterday as well. Then I stayed up too late again. Go figure.

I have this feeling. Something big is going to be decided soon. Well a few things big. I am leaving on Wednesday at some point and will be gone for awhile. I hope some things are decided before then, and I know that a few things will not be decided until after I return. And maybe decided is not the right word, but neither is resolved and neither is figured out, so we'll stick with decided for lack of a thesaurus. I'm kind of anxious, but I am just more "ready" than anything else. Ready probably is not the right word, I'm not really sure what would be best. Ummm, yeah. That and there are just some things that need to be taken care of, not exactly loose ends, yeah, not loose ends at all, just a little reassurance and clarification. No, not even clarification, mostly the reassurance and just getting back on track. Not any particular track. Any track really. Could I have a few more vocabulary issues tonight? :)

Did you know that Gene Simmons was Liza Manelli's manager at one point? Weird.

Watching: Something New

2 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:52 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

you can't be serious! did hallmark declare it?

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home