Sunday, June 11, 2006

i'm tired of running, lets walk for awhile

Day 4:

It is official that I have gotten too much sleep when I toss and turn all night. This is probably the only time in my life that I will feel constantly rested so I suppose I should enjoy the vitality, but I like being able to sleep when it is dark outside, heck I like being able to sleep when it is light outside, but not sleeping at night=no fun.

I cleaned today. My grandmother said she'd pay me extra if I cleaned house since her cleaning lady's husband decided he wanted to be a missionary and they took a Winnebago to Mexico last week. I only got part of the way done, and I'm pretty sure I nearly died cleaning the jacuzzi bathtub. It is really wide and deep, and it is funny how slippery things get when you have sprayed them down with bathroom cleaner and you are running water to scrub everything off. But it was only a near catastrophe.

There is a cat who keeps walking around and sort of growling/hissing. Incessantly. I've gotten mad at him, but he doesn't seem to care. Obviously you can't really scold cats the way you scold dogs, but good grief, wouldn't you get tired of growling all day long? I wonder if he has a hairball?? The friendly cat thought it would be funny to crawl in the kitchen cabinets tonight while I was putting things away--don't worry he is out now. When he got in there I tried grabbing him, the last thing I got was his tail and then I thought "that probably isn't very good for the cat..." so I let him go for fear of fracturing or de-tailing the poor guy.

Now I am listening to Sigur Ros. Last night I was thinking of how I missed my friends and doing random things in the night with them. Just whatever our little hearts desired. I thought of that becuase I was up in the middle of the night thinking how fun it would be to do something silly.

Coming attractions: Reflections on movies, specifically those aimed at the "teeny-boppers" or romantic comedies or basically any movie with some sort of romantic subplot.

Watching: Fast Times at Ridgemont High

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home