Tuesday, August 01, 2006

thats just crazy talk

I am completely failing in the blogging department. it is 3:45 p.m. on Tuesday and work is tedious and weird. I got a new officemate today, so we are getting used to each other, meaning she is listening to her iPod and I am blogging. No, seriously, shes cool, kind of quiet, but alright.

So I have been meeting lots of new people. I've been haning out with Mike Booker a lot, going to church, just hanging out with him and his friends, and it has been fun. Everyone has been really nice, and even though he is moving to Augusta, GA, at the end of the week (I'm sad) I think the people I've met will still be friends with me.

I've tried a church, just one though. But I really liked it. Memorial Road Church of Christ. The singles class is really big so that is a huge plus.

Still haven't finished unpacking completely. That is on the books for this week/weekend. My first deadline was yesterday and it was super hectic and I'm glad it is over. We got new book assignments today at work so I'm glad to be starting a new month, and this time I'll have the whole month!

Ummmm, okay thats really it as far as a quick update. My foot is COMPLETELY asleep. It is going to be funny to try to walk on it. Man oh man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home