Sunday, October 01, 2006

she's got the look

Sunday night. That means Extreme Makeover: HE and Desperate Housewives. I probably don't need to say again how much I love watching E.M. I'm such a huge sap for stuff like that, but it is just nice to see people doing nice things for others. All those volunteers from the community and everything...it is just good to watch. It is nice to see good in other people.

I'm not going to lie, but I am not really pumped to go to work tomorrow. I've got a lot to do, but it is Monday, so it will be good to start a brand new week and get tons done. I will just make a list and go from there I suppose.

The new Lost is Wednesday. Yeeeesssss. Good grief. Welcome to life after college in a new city where your life revolves around work, extra work, television and your sleep schedule. Awesome.

I wish I had something really profound to write about. But I don't really. I read a friend's blog today, and it really got me thinking. But I'd like to think on it some more. Think think think. Okay, on to the next step before bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Barker said...

So true about your life revolving around those life after college things.... :)

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You let me know if you want a BF from Austin...although I don't know if you would be able to squeeze him into your TV schedule!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home