Thursday, May 24, 2007

tollway ends in 2 miles, all traffic must exit

This link is to an entry on a blog I read pretty frequently. I am completely guilty of this and just really enjoyed her point of view on it. So take a look. We all know the people who do this, most of us do it ourselves, or at least we want to, but just get nervous and don't follow through at all--forget making it an afterthought.

http://stephanieklein.blogs.com/greek_tragedy/2007/05/the_oh_by_the_w.html

That's really all for today, I just thought I'd share. Enjoy. I'm leaving for Dallas after work and Austin tomorrow sometime. I sure hope I packed everything. The rain is torrential this morning and my pants are irrevocably wrinkled. But they're seersucker so you can't tell too much. I hope.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home