Thursday, March 08, 2007

it's been a long time, been a long time

It has been a while. I've upgraded to this "new" blogger bit and here we go. I'm at work so I can't really write much right now, but I can say that my life is drastically different from the last time I wrote. I have smiled, cried, laughed, hurt, loved, and gotten a few pedicures. We've been through Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's Day and soon we are approaching one of my favorites, St. Patrick's Day.

I have resolved to blog again. Though I still refuse to blog just about my day and the monotonous events that create it. I will continue to write as I have, probably sharing too much, but if not now then when? So until the next post (it will be sooner than later)...

bear hugs and eskimo kisses.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home