Sunday, October 29, 2006

still waiting

It is Sunday afternoon and I'm working. Again/still. Haha. But it is okay, I finally, finally feel better after being sick for a week, and I feel like I'm really productive. Well, obviously I'm not being overly productive right now, but everybody needs a little break every now and then.

You know those days when you are just frustrated. I'm having one of those so far. But not for too much longer, I've just been flustered. Just shake it off. This weekend of rest and getting work done has been great for me. There is nothing I can do about how other people are going to act, so I need to just take care of myself and act nicely, and things will work themselves out. Choose your battles. I think that will be my new motto. Sometimes, it just isn't worth your time to fight it so hard. There could be a lot of other things going on that you have no idea about. I'm just shaking it allllll off.

It is hot here today. 80-something. It is really nice outside though! We are having out editor's get together tonight to get ready for Tuesday's festivities, and I'm really excited. I'm looking forward to being around the other editors outside of the workplace. It will be fun I think. I'm heading out here in a bit to go cook with Kylie, but I think I'll stop and get some sweet tea first. I've been drinking a lot of that lately. Better than drinking Cokes I guess. Eh.

Watching: Dogma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home