Monday, February 27, 2006

for all the hours here that move too slow

I have the worst cramp in my toe right now. I think toe camps are the weirdest and probably one of the most painful types of cramps to get, besides those killer calf ones that tend to disable you for at least 20 minutes.

Another Monday come (and almost gone). I'm proud of myself for actively looking for a job throughout the weekend, and I found some interesting and not so interesting things.

Little to say today. No reactions to much of anything. Well okay, I always have reactions to things, I just am not sure what I really have to say about them right now. New music I'm listening to: Arctic Monkeys. I like it. Give it a spin. Let me know what you think. They are playing at SXSW, I wish to see them, as well as some others.

I was introduced to GrizzlyMan on the Discovery Channel a few days ago. Crazy stuff. I mean the guy really was a little nutso, often speaking with a fox he named Iris, and as funny and odd and weird as it is, you feel a bit sorry for him; he was so disappointed with society and most of the people in it.

Whew, what else to say? For some reason I have had "Father Hear the Prayer We Offer," in my head for the past few days. I have no idea why either, I haven't heard it since Kylie and Eric's wedding. It is a nice prayer, a faithful prayer, accepting the fact that life is tough, but continually trying to have faith and recognizing grace as sustaining. The fifth verse is left out of a lot of hymnals, but it might be one of my favorites, well I like the whole thing. Thats all. I think I just want to have that kind of faithful prayer, and not praying that it won't be hard or diffucult, but just praying for some help and not trying to have too much control.

Okay I'm done I think. I have to go get some lotion for my legs anyways.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Barker said...

Hey, we watched that grizzly man documentary too. Kinda weird but intriguing huh? Anyways, hope your Tuesday was a little better. :)

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home