Tuesday, March 07, 2006

in this dark so dense

Hvae you ever finished a Rubix cube?

Oh today. I'm not sure what to do with it exactly. It is Tuesday but it feels like no day. I went to the chiropractor this morning, and I feel a lot better. I think I will be able to sleep tonight. Thank goodness. Today I think I was pretty cheery. I think it is the weather that does this to me, or maybe somewhere along the way I changed my attitude about things and it wasn't too obvious. Either way, I like smiling.

Okay so today at work we did a mass mailing. It took forever. We started on it yesterday, sticking these "special" bookmarks into the latest issue of ACU Today. But this was only after we heaved three boxes of the said magazine from the bowels of the Vanderpool building. So today, we printed off labels, labeled the envelopes, and stuffed the envelopes with letters and the magazine. We just tally the paper cuts when we do mailings. I got a severe one and I was pretty sure that I hit an artery in my pinkie finger.

So I had some silly conversations today. They were just funny in a little way, that is all. ha. I think I did a lot of smiling and laughing today and that was nice. I had people say funny things to me and I laughed. I had no idea I was thought to be so conniving. So wiley, like the coyote. If only.

we talk so soft

So I also today nearly said a few things that I probably could have regretted. Not becuase I would have hurt anyone's feelings or anything like that, I don't think they were bad things, not in the negative sense. Maybe I should have just said it. Maybe it wouldn't have hurt anything, I possibly would have just been stating the blatently obvious. But sometimes it is better to be discreet, yes? Yes. Eh. Oh well, I suppose the occasion will arise again and if I feel it is important I suppose I will say it. It was like one of those pink suede elephants in the room, well to me anyways, maybe not to anyone else. Ha.

Sometimes I'm not cheery, but not grumpy, but I could be cheerier, but I could also be much more grumpy, but I think I know what it is. Which is ridiculous. But it must be. Yeah. I think you can help me out with it too. Yeah. I know you can, but the question is will you? Let's do some research.

i've hid myself away from this

Sometimes I'm so vague. Sorry. I'm kind of sleepy, and just talking about nothing. I've not been able to provide you with my deep ramblings like before, but I'm sure you're survivng. Actually, I've probably said nothing today. Nothing and everything, right? A few things have sparked my interest, but I'm not going to say anything about them today. Let's wait until tomorrow.

Too bad I didn't go to Walla Walla University. Let's play a game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home