Sunday, March 05, 2006

pull me out from inside

Well, the weekend has come and nearly gone. I left Thursday to visit Becca in College Station. The drive was less than thrilling. I bebopped my way down highway 6 without incident for the first 3 hours and 15 minutes or so, but it was the last hour that nearly killed me. Maybe becuase it was dark, or maybe I was just getting restless, but I changed CDs, drank Red Bull (ugh, I can't handle that stuff), sang, danced, and asked Elton to help me make it to Aggieland. I made it. Being there was pretty fun. Although Thursday night when we were out I thought it was funny how every girl that walked by any guy got sized up and eyed, and the funnier thing was the 35+ something men sitting in places full of college kids trying to sample the buffet or whatever.

Yesterday I went to Rachael and Stephen's wedding in Arlington. It was a really sweet wedding, and it was fun to be there. I saw one of my best friends from high school that I hadn't seen in a long time and got to talk to her for awhile, so that was really fun too. Then I drove back after the reception, which was funny becuase it didn't seem to take long at all. My plan was to stop in Weathford to get something to eat, but somehow I ended up in Eastland and thought "Wait, I didn't even go through Weatherford." Show how much attention I was paying, which is a bit disturbing, especially after I discoverd (on my drive to Arlington from College Station) that I could eat a sandwich from Panera Bread (YUM) and drive 80, I mean 70, on I-35. Ha. I did have my seatbelt on....

Hmmm, what else? It seems like the popular question to ask me as of late is "So, who do you hang out with?" Odd and a bit disconcerting (especially when I give a truthful answer). Eh. What can you do? So "Spring Break" is coming up. I don't think I get official Spring Break anymore. I am currently a "substitute" at my ACU job, just sort of filling in occasionally, I have been officially phased out as of last Friday, and am working at The Arrangement and am looking for a job. Hopefully by the end of this week I will have resumes out to the leads I have found so far and keep on trucking. I have zero plans for "Spring Break." I'll probably just work some and play golf.

As for right now, I am going to get a small snack and hit the hay, my neck is killing me. Apparently I was exhausted last night becuase I fell asleep on my couch. And stayed there. Even when I woke up at 3, then again at 6. I finally moved to my bed at some point when I woke up and couldn't move my head to the right.

Ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home