Monday, March 06, 2006

let's go, time's a wastin'

in no particular order:

went to work (half day, to which i was not late...).
beautiful hot day.
a part of me missed you, a part of me missed me.
took a nice walk across campus.
laughed.
looked.
yeah you know what i mean.
did a load of laundry.
called the chiropractor, made an appointment, thank goodness.
smiled, got smiled at.
took a run.
got that look..mmmhmmm, you know what i mean.
drank hawaiian punch.
watched abc family.
ate leftovers: turkey artichoke from panera bread and potato salad from sharon allen's.
watched "i love toys" on vh1.
laughed out loud all alone in my house.
picked up some junk around my house so i wouldn't trip and fall.
added pictures.
thought "oh come on. lets just make it happen."
yawned.

oh what a _________ (insert adjective) night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home