Wednesday, April 19, 2006

i get kind of hectic inside

Um whoa.

Some things on my brain: I'm on an emotional see-saw, but right now I'm on the upside, so I'd be okay with whoever is on the other end just not pushing off the ground. Okay thanks. I think I teetered to the middle a couple of times today, but I'm repeating my "chill out" "just ease on down the road" mantra and I think it is helping. Next, today was alright, I mean it was a Wednesday (cue scary music) but really pretty good.

Here is my theory on productivity during the day. I spend time alone right? We all know this. Well, on days that I don't have work, I am at home alone and I am trying not to spend money just driving around or shopping frivolously, so that limits my hobbies for the daylight hours. So the later I stay up in the evening, the longer I sleep in the morning, therefore minimizing the daylight hours for me to be alone looking for things to do. Thus, the reason behind my night-owl tendancies. It makes total sense right? Yeah, don't answer that.

Next for today, I cleaned my bathroom, cleaned my kitchen, vacuumed and did laundry. Oh and went running. Then I ate leftovers and watched Amazing Race 9, I will be on Amazing Race someday, mark my words. Watched lightning, and made muffins (there goes the clean kitchen). Making muffins proved to be more difficult than I expected seeing as how I appreantly don't have a mixing bowl of any sort, so I had to stir the batter in a pot. I felt like I was making blueberry stew or something. By the way, where is the jelly aisle at the store? I looked EVERYWHERE. Killing me.

I had a happy night. I like it when things make me happy. Little things, not even the things you expect. It is great. It makes my smile stick. Okay so, sometimes I feel ridiculous for letting myself get silly, but I haven't been caring. Maybe its the springtime. Everybody gets a little silly in the springtime. Urg, but I am afraid to get caught up. But part of me wants to. Really. And part of me already has. Geez. You know when you just grin and it is great, and yeah its just great. Okay, I'm done, I could keep going, but I'm going to be done. I will just tell people about it in person, it is more fun to talk about. Just imagine me smiling.

So I'm really serious about this puppy thing, although I'm pretty sure the apartments here don't allow pets, that doesn't mean I can't look for when I move right? I've decided that wheaton (thats what they call the white ones) scottie dogs are toooo cute. I've always liked scottie dogs, ever since I saw Lady and the Tramp when I was little. But I don't know. Westies are adorable too. Okay, so I just love animals. I need a furry, four-legged companion to sit with me and who will love me despite my nuttiness.

This was ALL over the place sorry, its the endorphines. Or the blueberry muffins. I am loving listening to the rain. I may put the movie on mute and just lay on the couch and listen.

Watching: Must Love Dogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home