Friday, April 14, 2006

any way you want it

Erg. I have got to get myself on a regular sleep schedule so I can join the rest of the civilized world in concious work during the days instead of wandering around like a zombie. I took a huge nap late in the afternoon, so that may have something to do with the lack of zzzzz's right now. So I'm doing what I always do when I can't sleep, watch Pride and Prejudice and blog. Ha.

I've been terribly boring the past few days. Working up at school, I've been driving around giving posters to local businesses about an event that is coming up with the Philharmonic. It doesn't seem like a job that would take too terribly long, but Abilene being arranged the way it is, it takes forever to get around it seems. And I try to do the driving in a logical way, not driving back and forth across town a bazillion times, but it actually takes a long time.

I love dressing up. It is so fun. And I don't mean it in the costume party sense, although that is fun too, I mean it in the pretty dress, pretty shoes, scrub yourself kind of way. I know it is a bit petty, but there is just something about special occasions and dressing unlike you normally do that just sends a little thrill through me. Maybe it is becuase it makes you feel special. I don't know why I thought of that. Probably becuase I'm watching Pride and Prejudice and they were at a ball a few scenes ago. Who knows.

I liked today. Though the latter part was borderline unproductive, I quite enjoyed myself throughout. Before lunch I was in the car and we were driving by the fairgrounds, and what do I see, but elephants. FOUR! Apparently the circus is in town, and the elephants were out in their tent. It was so funny to see elephants standing there, but I still got really excited about it. But I was in a really good mood all day long, I don't know what has gotten into me. Maybe it was the Easter basket from my parents, but maybe something else.

Watching: Pride and Prejudice (how many times have we heard that?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home