Wednesday, April 12, 2006

mary, mary, why you buggin?

I'm currently listening to the droning voice of my online defensive driving "instructor." It is thrilling. Really. Ugh. Only 4.5 more hours, but that is NOT happening tonight. No way man. But I'll finish tomorrow. Such a procrastinator. "Feelings and emotions can distract drivers"

So I think alot. Yeah, I know I do. And I know it isn't always good, but that's me. It is what I do. I wouldn't be anything like what I am if I hadn't always been that way. So if you like me, maybe you understand some more, if not, well, I don't know what to tell you. But I think a lot, sometimes I over-think many many things, sometimes just becuase I am bored and so I think. Sometimes so I can take as objective as a point of view as possible.

I'm so sleepy right now. I have to get up in about 3 hours. UGH. I will take a nap tomorrow probably. I love naps.

I have been feeling like I can't do anything right. I'm really not sure why I'm feeling this way, it just feels like anything I do or say or whatever isn't "right." It is disheartening really and frustrates me. I guess I will just try harder? I'm probably trying to hard already or something, but if I am I wouldn't know, all I know is I can't seem to do anything right. I'm frustrated. Some things about my days I have been enjoying, some things have been not quite as smooth.

Today was a Wednesday, and it was okay. Some good, some eh, but overall it was fine. I didn't hate it like I have Wednesdays past. I don't know man, I'm tired though.

Listening: Californication-Red Hot Chili Peppers

1 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

you're a genius. and a fierce one at that.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home