Sunday, April 16, 2006

this city's made us crazy

Happy Easter. I've had a rough start to the day. I got up in plenty of time to get ready for church and be there on time, but apparently I lost track of all of this time while in the shower becuase when I got out it was 8 minutes until church started and I would have been a good 25 minutes late. It probably shouldn't matter, I should have gone anyways, but I will do a little something for myself later on. So despite starting off on the wrong foot, hopefully today will improve?

It is gorgeous outside. I think I will go to the pool later on. Being outside in the sun always makes me feel better. I'm in a funk. It hit me last night like a ton of bricks. Which is incredibly frustrating becuase I've managed to be super-happy-Jennifer for over a month now and here come the contemplative-over-thinking-crying-sheepish-grumpy-BLAH-bricks. They are not my friends. I've been pretty good about dodging them recently, but last night I just stood there and let them hit me in the stomach. Okay enough with the metaphor, I'm sorry.

All of that to say--YUCK. Why do we have to make so many freaking decisions?? Urg. And of course I am that person who feels responsible and like I do need to make decisions and not jut let things be, so I think and I worry and I make myself sick over it usually. I think that means I care too much. Then there is all the other random stuff that doesn't help the self-esteem either. Ugh. Stop. I'm done wallowing. I'm going to make my bed and finish getting ready for the day, maybe that will make me feel accomplished. It is the first day of the new week, I need to make it count.

Watching: the pink flamingo wind-chime hanging from my balcony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home