Saturday, April 08, 2006

i'll send an s.o.s. to the world

Okay well, I don't know much really. I scrubbed my bathroom tile this evening, that was kinda cool. It looks super super clean, and thats nice. Other than that, everything I have wanted to get done this week is gradually happening, although I wish it would go a little faster. Maybe it really is and i just feel like everything is dragging. Who knows anymore?? I'm sleepy. I have stayed up late too many nights this week and it is catching up with me. But tomorrow is Saturday and that means late sleeping. One thing I MUST do, is take defensive driving this weekend. Just have to get it over with. Not excited, but I'll make it through. Oh, and I started watching 24, all the way from the beginning, and I really like it. I hadn't been on the 24 bandwagon before this week, and I don't know if I qualify yet since I'm only on disc 2, but slow and steady wins the race. I'm about to pass out asleep so that'll be it for now, more to come I'm sure. I need to get outta here.

Watching: Vh1-VSpot Top 20 Countdown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home