Monday, April 10, 2006

i'm so enlightened i can barely survive

I did a random mix of things today. I should have done more. Eh. Okay, so I had one of those headaches today that just makes you want to cry. I went to the chiropractor and it was one of those things where it had to get worse before it got better. Curling up to die would have been nicer than the headache I had today. 4 advil and 3 tylenol later, I finally felt somewhat better, but I still had headache residue.

I was reunited with my love of science museums with a trip to the planetarium today. It was awesome. I like just sitting there leaning back staring at the ceiling and feeling a little sick when the stars start spinning. Ha.

Today I found this amazing dress online (on sale) that I would really really enjoy buying and would love to wear. Alas, it says "currently unavailable." It was a little fancy, but not too much, and would just be crazy fun to wear. Babydoll and pleats and venetian lace. It is just a sweet (as in awww) dress. Maybe it will become available again? Who knows. I just know I love to look a little fancy sometimes.

I think too much. WAY too much. You should know that if you read my blog even occasionally. I'm not sure why that is. Just the way I'm wired. But I'm trying to chill out still. I mean we should all know I've come leaps and bounds from being so incredibly tightly wound. Sometimes I think so much it just weighs me down constantly and I get so incredibly frustrated when other people don't think as much as me. Which is totally unfair and I know that. I'm working on it remember? The past week and a half or so has been badadeedada. I'm still sussing things out a bit. Yeah. Eh.

The movie American Dreamz looks good I think. I would like to see it. I think it looks funny, and I hope it is a clever as it looks. Plus it is a pop culture satire and we all know how much I love that kind of stuff. What a nerd. But movies like that are hard, it seems that either they are great or they are terrible. I hope this one is great.

Watching: Vh1 and Blender's 100 Most Wanted Bodies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home