Tuesday, April 11, 2006

you can go your own way

Urg. I'm tired. I'm about to go to sleep I think. But I kind of hope that I get to stay up a little later and talk to Mize. Thank goodness Vh1 picked up CBS' cancelled Love Monkey. The first three episodes aired tonight. I can't wait for more. It will be awesome.

My brain says "uhhhhhhhh." I feel like I've thought about so much the past few days. And it feels like it is the end all be all. I need to go back to the taking it easy and chilling out. Becuase then I go all super-analyzer on everyone and that can be unnnnnnpleasant. For everyone involved. I don't know. I hate being confused, I would rather things be simple and easy. I need to pray some more about my stuff. I know that will help. God's delays are not his denials. I wish I had an answer right now, for so many reasons, but I know patience is a good thing, and that I just need to give up some control (so hard for me sometimes).

I'm spent. But I LOVE water parks.

Watching: America's Best Water Parks (Schlitterbahn is the best--duh.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home