Tuesday, April 04, 2006

i'm going to find out just how boring i am

The right side of my face is numb, but not the whole thing, oh no, the part I can feel hurts. I had a cavity filled this morning that was apparently larger than it looked from the surface. Sort of like an iceburg. NOT pleasant. I'm a little grumpy about it. Boooooooooo. That's what I have to say about gross cavities. The dentist spent like 30 minutes drilling, used 3 different drills and then just dug at it for awhile too. Sick. I know. During the middle of the drilling it starting hurting and I guess I made a face becuase he asked if it hurt and proceeded to stop drilling and give me more novicaine. OW! So after an hour and 45 minutes I leave the dentist's office and when I was trying to eat soup (which was interesting in its own right) I realized that not only could I not feel part of my mouth, but the back of my mouth was incredibly sore. Sigh. When he was talking about how deep it had spread I was just waiting for him to tell me I would need a root canal. But lucky for us it didn't come to that. My eyes were already watering a bit becuase of the way it hurt (not searing pain hurt, but tingling, tickling hurt) and the big drill he used that vibrated my entire face. At least I'm not drooling.

I'm going to take some more tylenol. If you want to hear something a little funny call me and talk to me on the phone and get me to say things with lots of t's and s's next to each other, like dentist's . It's pretty funny to try to hear me spit it out. But that sensation won't last too much longer, the feeling is coming back, so you'd better hurry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home