Friday, April 21, 2006

the only thing i'm guilty of

gag.
seriously??
you've got to be kidding me.
wow.
vomit.
geez.
WHAT?
stop.
i can't believe this.
ugh.
barf.
get a grip.
bench me.
you're joking right?


i felt the need to share these exclamatory remarks, in a g-rated fashion. eh. didn't really have anything else to share. no funny stories, no lovely anecdotes, no emotional tirades, just whatever. pardon the excessive use of "upchuck" type words, but i think throw up words are kind of funny. bleh. thats me, bleh. i'm going to eat a sandwich now. I want to go to Chameleon this weekend, I know it will make me miss my dancing days. I need to cut a good rug.

Listening: Middle School Mania--personal mix (its pretty awesome: Mariah, Dream, BSB, J. Simp.....)

1 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

you know me too well. although i did have a squirrely stomach day. theres more. my sandwich satisfied and i will definately make you a copy of MSM.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home