Thursday, June 15, 2006

i can turn your gray sky blue

So this thing happens to me. And it is weird. After I am in the car driving somewhere (like from town to town) I have this enormous amount of energy once I get to point B. On occasion I'm drained and bored of being in the car, but usually I'm just rarin' to go, as was the case today. And usually I have absolutely no outlet for this energy, as was the case today, therefore I get slightly annoyed that I'm actually excited about life in general and have nothing to do with that great amount of excitement. I could always unpack, but where is the fun in that? Either way, I always live through it to see another day, and search for another outlet. Although I did get to experience some 24 this evening, so I was able to live vicariously through the awesomeness of Jack Bauer.

Next, I'm trying to figure out why in the world my apartment smells like reheated brisket. I guess one of the neighbors was cooking, but it is late, who cooks brisket so late? Sick.

Third, I am apparently overqualified to work at Victoria's Secret. Found that out today. So...add that to another job-ish thing that was completely fruitless last week in Lubbock (the one I talked about just being so annoyed about that I didn't even bother to explain), and, well here I am, every kind of unemployed. I would like a "big kid" job, really, I would, but while I'm in the process of finding said job, I've got to have some source of income. Sigh. Where the heck am I in this whole thing? I'm trying hard not to get down about it, but after the whole Victoria's Secret thing, it is kind of hard not to. ..

I would like an adventure. Going on an adventure and want some adventerous company? Just bring me along, I will make myself useful, I promise. I will earn my keep. I can read a map, keep the car clean, do laundry when clothes run out...see the possibilities are endless. So know of anyone who needs a mapreader/makeshift maid???? Okay, so maybe no one needs one of those, but maybe someone out there wants to go on a day adventure with me? It could be great. Totally great. You and me, lets go. Not right now though, I have a toe cramp.

I just know some things. And I know I need patience. That is one of the things I know. I also know I need an open mind, now more than ever, and an open heart. I should probably open my eyes a little too and get my head out of the clouds or something supremely cliche like that.

Some Hawaiian Punch and bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home