Saturday, June 24, 2006

someday you will find me

I should write many things in this space. Not tonight though. My day was: long, hot, sweaty, messy, dirty; I swept, mopped, dusted, scrubbed, made deliveries, laughed with Brooke a lot; ate chips and salsa and queso for dinner at 11 p.m. I've had some great nights recently. I've walked with Andrea and we've pigged out on French Silk Pie, last night I met her at Kadesh devo and saw Jo, Tucker and AB and was so happy I could burst. Literally, I thought my heart was going to explode. A summary of my recent life will come soon I suppose, although, I'm pretty sure everyone who reads this already knows what is going on, but for posterity sake. Or something--there is always something other than the practical to share, and I will share that too.

"There are many things that we would throw away if we were not afraid that others might pick them up."
--Oscar Wilde

Listening: Whatever and Ever Amen, Ben Folds Five

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home