Saturday, July 01, 2006

and i said...

I got a ton of boxes from wal-mart tonight. I went and shopped for boxes...I got a ton of diaper ones and they kind of smell like diapers. Weird. But please note there are some creepy dudes at wal-mart late at night. For the record I don't like being followed, stared at or ogled over. Geez. Its like they'd never seen a female before. Seriously, I saw them do it to other girls too. Yeck.

Stress is what I have. Sort of. I mean like a freaking disease. I don't know if anyone remebers back to my posts at the end of April/beginning of May, but I'm at that point of stress and it hit me today. My sleeping has been out of whack, and my poor tummy is constantly nauseated. I'm ready for the mental and emotional stress to calm down, and I try to do things to give myself some relief. Like I'll go walk/run a few miles or just get out of the house and go sit at the park, or like tomorrow I'm going with Erin to the driving range and I'll have the great opportunity to hit things. Plus Ros is coming to town and that will give me some comfort too I think.

I was slightly concerned that I would get emotional and weird at some point this evening, but I did pretty well. I don't know. It is good though. I actually feel kind of peaceful. Slightly sentimental, but what can you do about that? I actually think I finally believe that it will be okay. And I'm beginning to feel like I need to credit my intensified prayer life for that kind of peace. It is just something I've been working pretty hard on, and thinking a lot about. There have been a few things that have completely shaken me, given me a bit of a reality check and I've tried to refocus. Some things are pretty unclear to me still, and I'm really seeking discernment. I just have this funny feeling about a few things, and sometimes my funny feelings are completely off, but usually they are dead on. Maybe my intuition is just more sharply focused than my brain sometimes. Ha. But my funny feelings aren't something I can put too much stock in becuase there are always other factors, you can only control so much and the rest is up to other people and a much higher power. The most important thing is I'm not too caught up I don't think, I'm really trying to just take things for what they are and let God do his thing and show me/help me discover what I need to.

That was a huge long thought. :) Man oh man. Sometimes you don't have to say anything, you just know. That is good.

Watching: Sliding Doors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home