Sunday, January 15, 2006

so tired

All of the sudden I got sleepy. Who knows why. I realized a few more things. I'm tired of dealing with "stuff." Whatever stuff that might be. Why can't we all just live and do what we do and things be cool? But everything always gets so complicated. For absolutely no reason Drama rama (to quote a dear friend) Ew. (to quote myself) But the nice thing about it all is we can sit back and laugh at it when it is over. Something I give thanks for in my prayers: my sense of humor. It gets me through. Although sometimes I'm a bit smart aleck-y (sp?) about things when I should probably be more serious, but I think that is to communicate that everything is really okay in my book.

I like friends. They are nice. I'm happy for the ones I have had forever, but amazingly sad that I have to miss most of them. I am happy for those I have reestablished, for those I have but rarely see, and for the new ones. I think that covers all of them, except for those I don't have yet, but I'll be happy for them when I get them I'm sure.

Oh and I also love to dance. I would like to take this time to have a throwback to freshman year (and sophomore year for that matter), and say that I'm positive that I need a hardcore dance party on the 3rd floor after which the windows are fogged up and we have to crawl illegally out onto the balcony to cool off. If I thought I could dance so hard by myself here in my apartement that I could fog up my window, I would, but I think that is less than plausible.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Barker said...

dance party yes.....that is what i need more then cool ranch doritos right now.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Rosalyn said...

wait....please wait for me to dance...and PLEASE can we wear jammy jams!!!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home