Thursday, January 19, 2006

underneath the covers

I am at work. Yeah, seriously. It is completely dead here today. At least here in the bowels of the Vanderpool building. Go figure. The one day I'm kind of sleepy and would love to have something to keep me busy is the one day there isn't a ton to do. I'm listening to Aerosmith, Sweet Emotion, becuase this song always kind of gives me a little pick me up for whatever reason. I don't know why I'm so sleey, I get a ton of sleep since I don't really do much of anthing, but I'm not on much of a regular schedule, so that might have something to do with it. I need a nap.

So in about an hour or so I'm calling and turning down a job. "Weren't you supposed to do that last week?" you ask. "Yes, I was but I called and they weren't there so I left a message and my call has never been returned," she said. That should be interesting. I'm nervous. I got all my courage up last week, and now here I am, as cowardly as ever. Just kidding, not really a cowardly lion, but somewhere in between Lion and Dorothy.

A new OC tonight. I can't wait. That is a reason Thursdays are great. The only thing about not being in school or being involved in extra-curricular activities is that I have no idea what to fill my time with. My "real" senior year of college was so busy with club/officer stuff ALL YEAR LONG, and school and work that I'm not sure I remembered to breathe half the time. But for some odd reason I thrive off being that busy. I have yet to figure that out. I can't remmeber the last time I had as much free time as I do now, and free time and I have a love-hate relationship. Oh well.

Okay I'm going to find something to do. I have on light blue pin-stripe pants today, and I'm loving it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosalyn said...

i'm not going to lie..the oc was alittle disapointing tonight...so much build up and not much there...but i'm going to be pretty pissed at coen next week i can already feel it....

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home