Friday, July 21, 2006

do ya do ya

There is someone in the kitchen area at work who is cackling. Incessantly. Why, I'm not sure. It is one of those laughs that you could ehar for miles and miles. I'm pretty sure I know who it is. She has crazy big hair.

I have no desire to be reading right now. My eyes are tired and I've got the beginnings of a headache. But not too much of one really, just a little bit. And it doesn't seem like it will be one of those super painful ones, it just seems like it will be one of those dull aching ones that doesn't seem to go away. It could just be my officemate though. Ha. Is it possible to get toxic posioning from a toaster?

Our office has become somewhat more girly. Or it at least has some color now. Before today my desk was bare except for the random stapler and perpetual can of Coke. My officemate's desk has a bunch of papers, a bookend with a lion head on it and a giant ceramic bull. We named the bull Fred, short for Fredirico. Fred is anatomically correct. I will try to snag a picture with Fred before my office buddy leaves so everyone can enjoy him. Anyways, today I brought in a vase with orange poppies, three frames, a lamp with a light blue shade and a bulletin board covered in orange-ish pink satin. I'm pretty sure Officemate went into shock. Slightly.

I enjoy casual Fridays. And really we only have 2 hours and 45 minutes left becuase of Fast Cash. But at least I'm out of the competition now. Thanks to my killer dancing skills last week. I'm anxious to see what today's competition will bring. I'm yawning excessively.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home