Monday, July 17, 2006

roly poly

I have a roly poly infestation. I'm not even kiddng. As soon as I get the rest of my boxes unpacked, I will get the place sprayed again. Its so weird. But at least it is roly polies and not roaches. Sick dude.

Today was my second Monday on the job. I still like it, so we are good to go. This weekend was good. Friday Kylie and Eric came over and helped me unpack, which was a HUGE help. For real. Then Saturday Kylie and I went to the Yard Dawgz (don't ask me about the spelling...) game. That is the arena football team. It was interesting to say the very least. But still kind of fun. Then we went around downtown for awhile and found some fun places to go. Sunday I worked a lot of the day and just hung out, so that was good too. I'm learning my way around somewhat. I can get to downtown without a problem, but leaving downtown is a bit of an issue. Umm, thats all for right now. Bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home